RESPONDING TO THE CALL OF GOD
Ministry is the highest form of calling. It is the honor Jesus bestows upon every believer along with salvation. The call to Ministry is not a different encounter or experience; it is the same as the call to salvation.
Many believers today are found with the excuse of not being called to Ministry; they claim they have not seen a vision or had any experiences – THEY ERR.
Every believer is CALLED!
In this book, get ready to unlearn and relearn as Dr. Damina examines dutifully:
- The will of God – salvation through the ages
- How the believer is to fulfill the plan and purpose of God on earth
- Salvation as the call to the ministry
- Consecration in ministry – The cost of the cause
- The role of the local church
- Ministry gifts
- The evolution of Ministry gifts in the book of Acts
You will also discover that:
- The local church is a place for discipleship and the training for Ministry – That is, upon salvation, men are taught the scriptures and trained to serve (Ministry).
This book is a MUST HAVE!